The Oxford Safe Haven (OSH) provides an additional resource to out of hours and an alternative to the hospital emergency department for people experiencing a crisis with their mental health.
Opening Hours: Friday, Saturday & Sunday 6pm - 12.30am
- Those over 18 and living in Oxfordshire
- People experiencing a mental health crisis who wish to access support and could benefit from a supportive, non-clinical environment out of hours
- People who historically may have attended the ED in the absence of other options for accessing assessment, support and safety
- At risk of self-harm or suicide, but no immediate risk to self or others
What can people accessing our services expect?
- Safe place to be during the crisis
- Someone to talk to if desired
- Opportunity to work on safety planning, coping skills, and relaxation techniques.
- Opportunity to use the space to relax, listen to the music, or use art materials.
- Staff who come from a range of backgrounds and offer person centred support in line with Oxfordshire Mind and Elmore values
Telephone: 01865 903037
Mobile: 07710 092849
Mental Health Crisis