County of Oxfordshire Advice on Care & Health (COACH) website
COACH is a one-stop shop website to help patients learn more about health conditions, better educate the local population (NHS staff and patients) about health & care services across Oxfordshire and provide a 24/7 tool to better self-care, helping avoid unnecessary GP Surgery, Out of Hours and A&E activity.
Remember COACH is a one-stop port of call for all health and wellbeing advice. Think COACH for trusted, relevant and local advice. COACH will put an end to trolling search engines for the right advice; it will point you in the right direction for all your health needs in Oxfordshire. It has digitalised the way that patients can find help and advice, and is available at any time straight from your mobile, tablet or PC. Have a look now at: http://www.my-coach.org.uk/
What’s the benefit of using COACH to me?
- No more trolling through irrelevant sites on search engines
- Knowing that you’ll be directed to trusted advice
- 24-hour support you can access from anywhere
- Knowing that you’ll be directed to groups and services within your local area
When should I use COACH?
- Before ringing your GP, 111 or visiting A&E
- When you need advice or how to manage a long-term condition
- When you want to improve your mental or physical health
- To find a local hospital, pharmacy or doctor’s surgery
- To find health support groups in your area