There will be one doctor available during these extended access appointment times and the available slots must be booked ahead. The extra appointment times are available:
- Monday-Friday, 07:30-08:00
- Monday-Thursday, 18:30-20:00
- Friday 18:30-20:00 once a month
- Saturday 09:00 to 12:00 once a month
You can make an appointment in the following ways:
- Telephoning the practice
These appointments are for routine appointments only and need to be booked in advance.
In an emergency you will need to contact the Out of Hours service.
During these times:
- There will be no reception services or treatment room open. This means we cannot action repeat prescription requests or other routine nursing and administrative tasks.
- You will need to sign in using the check -in board and wait in the reception area. The doctor will come and find you.
Our patients now have even better access to a doctor at the weekends and in the evenings.
For more information, view our extended hours page.