Please allow 2 working days for processing. For patient safety reasons we do not take repeat prescription requests over the telephone or by email.
How do I order my Repeat Prescription?
View the cost of prescriptions on the NHS website.
You can also find out if you are entitled to free prescriptions.
Prescriptions will be available for collection at Woodstock Pharmacy. There is a delivery service provided by the Woodstock chemist to some of the villages, if requested. It is carried out Monday to Friday to the following locations:
- Begbroke – Home (Tuesday and Friday)
- Bladon – Home (Tuesday and Friday)
- Bletchingdon (Thursday)
- Combe – Home (Tuesday and Friday)
- Glympton Shop (Tuesday)
- Kirtlington Post Office (Tuesday, Thursday and Friday)
- Stonesfield Stores (Tuesday, Thursday and Friday)
- Tackley Shop (Tuesday, Thursday and Friday)
- Wootton Post Office (Tuesday and Friday)
You can contact the Woodstock Pharmacy on 01993 811492.
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor, nurse practitioner or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip. Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.