This year we are offering the following village clinics for flu vaccinations only:
- Stonesfield Village Hall on Tuesday 17th October 2:30pm – 4:15pm
- Tackley Village Hall on Tuesday 24th October 10:30am – 12:15pm
- Combe Reading Rooms on Tuesday 31st October 2:30pm – 4:15pm
Appointment booking is open for eligible patients:
- Residents in a care home for older adults
- All adults aged 65 years or over
- Persons aged 6 months to 64 years in a clinical risk group
- Frontline health and social care workers
- Persons aged 12 to 62 years who are household contacts of people with immunosuppression
- Persons aged 16 to 64 years who are carers and staff working in care homes for older adults
Patients who wish to attend any of these clinics must ring the surgery to book an appointment.
Please see the NHS website for further information on eligibility.